Monday, August 22, 2005

I've learnt a lesson: Never say Lynette Loves Hong Rui when you
meet her in the canteen and then go to the St Gab's toilet, come out
all giggly and shit.If you do so, you'll fall and you're skin will come
out and blood will start oozing out the, Melissa Mike, Lavania and
Joanne will have to carry you.


So, I was waiting as patiently as I could on the benches with
everybody while Jo and Christine went to get a teacher.
Unfortunately, the only teacher available was her. I was like,
Daaaaammit. Why her. But thank goodness Lavanya from 2/5 was
there, so I asked her to help treat my wound. I wouldnt go into
details. Its damn gross.
I garnered a lot of unwanted attention. During lunch, everyone was
looking at me, so I just shouted, STOP STARING AT MY BLOODY LEG.
DAMMIT.



-
-


Today...
A teacher was preeching
A teacher got her wish granted; that I go for math tomorrow.


-
-


Two people think my legs are nice <3333
I think so too (:

-
-
Malay oral was the pits. I added an extra 'lah' at the end of every
point. The topic was crap okay. I said at least 5 english words (and
phrases): internet, website, block the website,interested, nope. Saya
boleh mati sekarang juga.



-
-


Its a sin, no? I dont care.

But..

The pain from my leg is enough for me right now, I dont think I want
to do it anymore. Sigh, and I doubt palms are a good place to do it.

-
-

Quote of the day: 'Asswipes. If anyone touches MY Cow, they're dead'
- ZEEbra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home